Well I haven't made it around to posting any of our Christmas pictures or anything about Christmas at all really. I'm sorry...I will get to it.
BUT...I am getting around to posting some very exciting news about our family!!!
BABY MAYES #3 - EXPECTED ARRIVAL...
AUGUST 2009
We have had a pretty good idea that I was pregnant for almost two weeks now and it has been driving me crazy keeping it a secret! Ken had the bright idea that we should wait until New Year's Eve to do a test since "it is kind of our special anniversary" (anniversary of our first date)! I went along with that idea until I knew I would be spending the day with my mother-in-law and and sister-in-law yesterday and knew I couldn't keep a secret like that from them any longer!!!!
We are very excited. Although it is still very early in the game ...this pregnancy is completely different than the other two. With James and Levi I didn't have any morning sickness...in fact my crohn's disease went into complete remission while I was pregnant. Not so with this one, at least not so far! I am absolutely exhausted...and can't sleep more than 5 hours at a time (yes even at night)!
James has already had conversations with the baby and has informed me we are having a girl...and that she told him...I quote, "James you're weird!" He didn't mind and still gave her kisses through my tummy! He is so funny.
Levi...when asked if he thinks it is a girl or a boy replies..."YAW!"...I hope that doesn't mean he thinks we are having twins!
Well I think this is the absolute perfect start to the new year and hope that it continues with such good things for our family!
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU...FROM THE MAYES FAMILY!!!!!
5 comments:
congrats!! I have a whole wardrobe of little girl things...
Wouldn't that be fun!?!?!? Of course I will be thrilled with either but Im feeling girl!
Congrats... I'll have to let you know what vibes I'm feeling for you... boy or girl? I haven't been wrong on the last 5 guesses. ;)
Well...probably no vibes...I am fairly sure I miscarried today. =(
Post a Comment