Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Helpers




The boys were being all too quiet when Ken and I went to go find out what they were doing....the dishes. What sweet boys! They just wanted to help their over worked, sleep deprived mama out and do the dishes.
Today I was talking to my mom on the phone, James said that he wanted to talk to Grandma. I handed him the phone and he said, "Hello...YOU ARE WEIRD...BYE!" All he wanted to tell Grandma was that she was weird! That kid is just something else.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

You are doing a great job raising those boys. I can't even get my Ken to wash dishes. What sweethearts!

Mindy said...

I think that's the first time I have seen the kitchen all done! What good boys... can they teach my girls a thing or 2?

Promise said...

I think what they might choose to teach...you wouldnt want the girls to know!!! If they weren't so cute...ah!