Well that was a short lived excitement. Baby Mayes #3 made a quick exit last night. Yes, I miscarried. It is much easier to be an outsider in this situation. I have always felt bad for those women around me that have gone through this experience. But, it is definitely one of those things that you don't know how you would feel until it happens to you. The awkward moments after you tell your family and friends...when they aren't sure what they can say to comfort you. There really is nothing to say...but just the love I can feel from them while they listen to me is enough!
I am sad, disappointed, and thankful. Thankful for the two happy, healthy, little men that I am blessed with that bring absolute joy and love to my life every single day. Thankful for the gospel and the strength and peace it is giving me at this time. I am thankful for eternal families and the comfort that comes from that at a time like this! I am thankful for a strong, loving husband! I am thankful for priesthood blessings. Thankful for a mom and mom-in-law that are so supportive and know just what to say! Thankful for good friends that took over our primary activity today and let me stay home and rest. Thankful for Panda Express (thank you Carlson's!!!).
I am ok...we are ok. Thank you for your prayers...I could feel I was being prayed for...and I appreciate that more than you will ever know!
I am sad, disappointed, and thankful. Thankful for the two happy, healthy, little men that I am blessed with that bring absolute joy and love to my life every single day. Thankful for the gospel and the strength and peace it is giving me at this time. I am thankful for eternal families and the comfort that comes from that at a time like this! I am thankful for a strong, loving husband! I am thankful for priesthood blessings. Thankful for a mom and mom-in-law that are so supportive and know just what to say! Thankful for good friends that took over our primary activity today and let me stay home and rest. Thankful for Panda Express (thank you Carlson's!!!).
I am ok...we are ok. Thank you for your prayers...I could feel I was being prayed for...and I appreciate that more than you will ever know!
5 comments:
Oh Promise, I am so sorry. I completely understand all those mixed feelings and emotions you are having. Please know that I am here if you need to talk. I am so sorry, we love you tons and are here if you need anything.
I read the follow up comment you left and prayed that it was just chrons stuff.. so sorry! It will happen when it's right for you guys. Did she tell James anything before she left? ;)
If she did ...hasnt told me about it. In his prayer last night he asked Heavenly Father to bless Jesus to take care of his baby! Made me sob!
Sweetheart I'm so sorry. Please know that my love and prayers are with you! (and that I'm always up for Panda when you need it)
Promise, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. How brave you sound. I am touched by your strength and love for the gospel and Family. All are so important. Thanks for being so open.
Post a Comment