Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!!!

Today is James'
3rd
Birthday!!!

When he got up this morning I told him "Happy Birthday"...he looked at me with the sweetest, biggest smile and said, "Thank you Mom!" Then tilted his head to the side and said, "Is today my birthday?" When I told him it was he just beamed. He has been counting down the days until his birthday! Last night he and I went to the store to pick out the cake mix and ice cream that he wanted. He also picked out balloons and a birthday banner....then proceded to have his first ever screaming and crying "I-want-this-gun" tantrum right in the middle of Dilly Dally's! I shouldn't complain since it is the first time he has ever done that...but I thought we were moving out of the "terrible two's" and into the "terrific three's"! Isn't that what is supposed to be going on??? Oh well...he is still the cutest little three year old I know!

We are excited to play together today and make his cake! I will post more pictures later of him opening gifts and such.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday James!!!
We love you little guy!

Randee Mayes said...

Happy Birthday James!!!! I can't believe you are 3!!!! Love ya!!!

'boo said...

I can't believe that he's three! Happy birthday to a big boy!

Hallie said...

My girls didn't begin to be stinkers until they were 3. So good luck. Wait until you have a teenager. It only get better.
Have a good day.;)
I'm teasin it's all good.