I LOVED it! Ken took me to an early morning showing of it this morning...yes my husband...Ken Mayes went to the movie with me! He even said it was a good movie. They did a great job in casting...the actors/actresses looked a lot like what I had pictured them to look like as I read the book. Forks even looked like I had imagined. I loved to see Edward sparkling! It was over way too quick and I have already let Ken know we will be buying it on DVD.
My official movie rating: TWO GIANT THUMBS UP.
3 comments:
I've heard there is going to be a one, two, and three disk sets for the dvd. Behind the scenes, bloopers, deleted scenes, and from the director herself "a scene from midnight sun"... Also New Moon is on its way on being made... its official... just a little more twilight news to get you excited for more!
It was so fun to see! My vote: more kisses!
I loved it to!!! I thought the little cameo that Stephanie Meyers did was pretty funny. Can't wait for more Jacob!!!!!
Post a Comment