Oh where to start...the boys have been absolutely hilarious lately. James has memorized most of "Old Yeller" and spouts off lines in normal conversation. Yesterday he brought two empty milk jugs into the living room, where Ken and I were, and said, "I rustled up some milk". Ken and I looked at each other and just busted up.
Last night he stood on the end table..resting his hands on the piano...with his little Book of Mormon in one hand and started into a sermon. "It's not your fault...it's not my fault" - then his hands got in on it and he was shaking a hand at me and Levi as he declared that it wasn't our "fault". I'm not sure where he got this from...but I think he is pretending to be an evangelical preacher or something. Strange!
Little Levi went in for his 18 month well child visit last week (a tad bit late) and after the nurse gave him his shots he cried for a second, stuck his thumb in his mouth...then pulled it out and through tears said "tank you" to the nurse. He thanked her for his shots...what a sweetheart!
Last night he stood on the end table..resting his hands on the piano...with his little Book of Mormon in one hand and started into a sermon. "It's not your fault...it's not my fault" - then his hands got in on it and he was shaking a hand at me and Levi as he declared that it wasn't our "fault". I'm not sure where he got this from...but I think he is pretending to be an evangelical preacher or something. Strange!
Little Levi went in for his 18 month well child visit last week (a tad bit late) and after the nurse gave him his shots he cried for a second, stuck his thumb in his mouth...then pulled it out and through tears said "tank you" to the nurse. He thanked her for his shots...what a sweetheart!
1 comment:
Love those cuties... "rustle up"... classic!
Post a Comment