Monday, November 3, 2008

7 Things!

Mind tagged me so here goes!

7 tag... I
7 things I can do
1. I can make some killer peanut butter bars
2. I can sit on the floor cross legged and put my elbows on the floor to rest my chin in my hands!
3. I can put my feet behind my head!
4. I can cuddle two little boys to sleep (at the same time)...then slip out from under them to go do laundry!
5. I can fall asleep in the middle of the Cancun, Mexico airport...it was really loud...but I was really tired!
6. I can be very stubborn!
7. I can read 7 books in one month....that is a lot for me!

7 things I can't do...
1. I can not crochet
2. I can not stand the smell of pickles
3. I can't change the oil in my car
4. I can't cook very well.
5. I can't leave my kids for very long
6. I can't stay awake during most movies
7. I can't get interested in politics no matter how hard Ken tries!

7 things that attracted me to my husband...
1. He is handsome
2. He is smart
3. He can "get me through the jungle"
4. He would do anything for me and our children...and anyone else in our family
5. He is a little bit dangerous...I LOVE IT!!!
6. He is stubborn...I dont know why I like that...but I do.
7. He can do anything and everything...even play the piano!

7 things I always say...
1. Got it?
2. Oh crap
3. Oh my heck
4. Dang it
5. James stop hitting Levi.
6. Levi we don't stand on the table.
7. I love you!


7 things I like to eat...
1. Pasta
2. Ice Cream
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Pudding
5. Hot homemade rolls
6. Thanksgiving stuffing...my mom's
7. Deep fried halibut sandwiches with fry sauce instead of tartar sauce.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Levi we don't stand on the table.. absolutely cracked me up!