So a while ago I wrote about de-cluttering my house and just clearing out all our junk! I am proud to announce that I am making progress. I have made several trips to the DI and have thrown away a lot of things. I am sad to say....it doesn't really feel like it. It is a bit easier to clean up now and I can find things a little easier but, it still feels like there is A LOT of STUFF floating around our little home!
Our Relief Society activity last night was all about de-cluttering and there were good reminders and a good push of motivation to start again. I believe my next objective is going to be the boys bedroom and their toys. I need to go in remembering and thinking about what they really play with and ALL that they really dont. I would also like to make an official play room downstairs. We will see how that goes, there will be more stuff there to get rid of! (Any one know of someone who wants a broken big screen tv?!?!)
3 comments:
Broken tv? Whats wrong with it!? Ill take it. Love ya!
It wont turn on anymore! If you want it and have a way of getting it outta here! It is all yours! (Its not a flat screen...its one of the old school BIG big screen tvs!)
um...old school big screen tv? What do those look like? haha. Ill see if dad will pick it up if you haven't gotten rid of it yet. Send me an email- skaywallace@gmail.com
Post a Comment