Alright....I finally found my camera (and yes, Ken had used it last!) Here are a
few more recent pictures of the kiddos. James thinks it is a great game to run
away from me when I want to take his picture...so there are not a lot of him (or
it is just half of him!)
I will sneak some more soon!Abby's "Sassy Hair"
James loves a good thunder and lightening storm...and dancing in the rain too!
Potty training can be tough...but as long as you have some good reading material you'll get through it just fine! (I laughed so hard when I walked in on that...I had to take a picture and he was not happy with me at all!)
Abby thoroughly enjoyed her carrots tonight!
3 comments:
Love them!
So cute!!! :)!!! Thank you for sharing!!! You have the cutest kids! :) Love you cuz!
stef
I have camping pics to share with you too!! Some that Ken even took.
Post a Comment