Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally...she is here! Introducing Abby Mayes!

Yes...she is finally here! Abigail Lynne Mayes arrived Monday! After six total hours of contractions without an epidural ( yes I was counting and the contractions were 1 1/2 to 2 minutes apart!!!!)....and five more hours with....she arrived! Happy, healthy and sweet as can be! She was 5lbs 15oz and 18 1/2 inches long....lots of beautiful light brown hair...and cute long skinny toes!

Here is a link to the hospital pics and I will post a few more that we have taken....Im just being lazy about pulling the card out of the camera! ( I know its lame!)
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=1a6df6d6-c532-4725-a41f-e33c7d2368cd

I feel much better....energy level feels like it is through the roof...and Im eating like I haven't had a bite to eat in months!

The boys love her....they stop playing for a few seconds and come over to her and kiss her and tell her they love her....then back to their lightsaber fight or shoot out or tower building they go! Its the perfect amount of attention for now!

Ok...I really will post more pictures later today or tomorrow. I need to get caught up on laundry!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I was curious about that middle name.. what it was to be exact. Very sweet.. mom has gotta love that!

Hallie said...

Congrats, she's a beauty. Good work.

Brooke said...

she is a doll!! Congrats Promise!!

Anonymous said...

yay! I am sooooooo happy!! Can't wait to meet her!!!! Love you!

Janet said...

I love you all.♥grammy