Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Come on already

Ok this is probably more to vent than anything! Hope you all dont mind!

My skin in so incredibly tight, every little move she makes moves my entire body (sometimes this is fun...and funny), contractions all the time but nothing regular, appetite is disappearing, but I feel nauseated all the time....and lose it at least once a day, my back is killing me, I cant sleep at night, I pee a million times a day, and most of all I just feel like such a wimp! I dont remember it feeling this icky with the boys. I thought I was in pregCheck Spellingnancy heaven clear through delivery. I feel really ready...but dont know if it is just wishful thinking or if it is real. I just want her here and healthy in my arms and to not feel like my stomach is in my throat!

Ok venting done! I feel a bit better....although I am having another contraction right now as I am....arrrrghhhh....typing. Its probably nothing to worry about!

Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile :) I love reading your posts.I'm sorry you are not feeling very well :( You are so strong, and I look up to you so much!!! Love you cous!

Promise said...

You need to come see me missy!

Mindy said...

Next week.. fingers crossed!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I know I do! I live in Logan with no car currently... so kinda stuck. but i want to come visit so bad! You are do next week is that what Mindy is saying? wow!! So close!!! :) My brother and his wife just had their baby last night- she was due...on the 29th so maybe your lil one will want to come early too!! Love you!