I have been thinking about my new year goals. OK I have been thinking and just nothing is coming to me really. I usually have a whole list of things I want to accomplish and learn...total block this year. I would like to blame it on pregnancy brain but I dont think I can. I just dont know what I want to do!
I want to enjoy my children more. I have had a few months lately that have made me feel ornery and anxious and I dont think I have been the nicest person to be around. I want to change that. I want to have fun with my family again!
I want to strengthen myself... physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. No this is not an exercise regimen including a walk to the therapists office or anything.....just be more conscience of taking care of myself (along with bettering things for everyone else around me!)
I read a lot last year! I want to focus my reading more on gospel centered things this year. Nothing wrong with the occasional good novel, but those aren't really helping me out in the long run. There is so much to learn and so many resources to gather it from....I feel kind of lazy about not taking advantage of more of it.
I want to enjoy Abby being a baby. It seems like the boys just grew up so fast....they are still little but just dont feel like it anymore.
I want to show more appreciation to my family and friends. I have such a wonderful group of family and friends around me. I know I am very blessed to have them all so close by and everyone always willing to help me out. I want to be able to show my appreciation and love for them.
Ok....now that I have actually put a few things down....it seems kind of like a lot. I better get to work!
Happy New Year to all....good luck on all of your goals!
4 comments:
I hope you enjoy Abby as a baby for a long time! It just seems like time flies nowadays...
Lots of good goals. Thanks for sharing. I hope all is well and you had happy holidays.
Well, I guess you're halfway there now that you wrote them down. Good Luck, but I thought you were already perfect.
Love you Promise!
Post a Comment