I was sucked in...I had decided not to read them because they were too trendy! My mom sent the first book with me camping a month ago...and I was hooked. There is something crazy about these books...they wont let you go! I told Ken last night, when I finished the fourth and final book, that if I didn't already have a solid plan for my immortality and eternal life...that I would want to be a vampire! He has been good about reminding me that it is fiction and that Edward doesn't really exist...he ruins all my fun! He thinks I am crazy but has agreed to take me to the movie! I LOVED the series and wish there were more. Stephenie Meyer is a talented writer and I look forward to reading The Host.
4 comments:
I'm in the middle of the host right now and I really like it. but yes twilight is so so good!
Ahhh... just wait till you get the Host...
I know I am excited to read The Host...but I think I am going to read Les Miserables first. Ken just finished it and has told me all about it...I want to read it for myself! Im addicted to reading...it is such a great escape from the norm!
welcome to the insanity that is the twilight series!
Post a Comment