Just wanted to share a little story about my cute little monsters (its easier to think they are cute a few days after the incident)!
Saturday night I had put the boys in the tub, they were playing in there like usual...then all of a sudden I could hear water splashing...but it didnt sound like it had a few seconds earlier! I stuck my head around the corner and there they were....DUMPING THE TUB OUT ON THE FLOOR! They looked so proud of their work...I could hardly breathe! Oh I was mad! The bathroom floor was covered in water, the rug was absolutely drenched. What a mess! I removed myself from the scene for a moment then went to clean it up. They still thought it was funny...which made me madder. It was terrible. Luckily we all lived through it and I can kind of laugh about it now. BOYS...gotta love 'em!
Saturday night I had put the boys in the tub, they were playing in there like usual...then all of a sudden I could hear water splashing...but it didnt sound like it had a few seconds earlier! I stuck my head around the corner and there they were....DUMPING THE TUB OUT ON THE FLOOR! They looked so proud of their work...I could hardly breathe! Oh I was mad! The bathroom floor was covered in water, the rug was absolutely drenched. What a mess! I removed myself from the scene for a moment then went to clean it up. They still thought it was funny...which made me madder. It was terrible. Luckily we all lived through it and I can kind of laugh about it now. BOYS...gotta love 'em!
1 comment:
Was your basement raining though? It doesn't count unless it got that wet ;)
Post a Comment