Ok...so I know all the moms in the world know exactly how this feels, but man...it was horrible!
I finally fell to sleep a little before 11:00pm last night (I think)! Oh the comfort of my bed was great....oh until 2:00am! James came in and was scared - his jacket looked like a monster and by the way "I need a drink...a lot of water okay Mom?" So I get up get water, and a lot of it....then head back to bed...followed in by Jamers! That's okay...whatever...I just want to go back to sleep!
It felt as if I had just fallen back to sleep when I hear Levi doing the not so quiet "Levi whisper". "Mom, I want cartoons." I look at the clock....4:00am! WHAT?!?!!? Okay...I just want to sleep...so I take him out to the living room, make him all comfy on the couch and turn on Between the Lions.
Head back to bed...just start to fall back to sleep and can hear Levi pulling stuff out of the top of his closet! It is 5:13am! This noise wakes up James and they decide it is time to play cowboys and run through the house screaming and shooting their guns....up and down the stairs....around and around the kitchen and living room. I finally get BACK up and get them settled back down on the couch....go back to bed....and they start fighting! Over what? I dont know ...whatever brothers fight about at 5:30 in the MORNING! Needless to say...I didnt get much sleep and am feeling a bit grumpy today.
Abby....the best sleeper of them all slept in until almost 8:00 - I dont know how she slept through all of that but I am so thankful she did!
2 comments:
WOW!!! What a night!!!
:) So much to be grateful for!! Love ya long time!!
-stef
This sounds much like my life! Why do they sleep so well for mom when she has sleep overs?
Post a Comment