Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Im going to do it!

I feel like if I know someone or several someones know I am planning to do something...I might make a bit more or an effort to actually get it done! Here is the plan:
I am going to de-clutter my house. I have needed to do this since we moved in...3 years ago! We just have too much stuff! Dont get me wrong...it is not like we are "hoarders"....we have just accumulated stuff that we really dont use anymore and it needs to go! My plan of action is to take one room at a time and take two garbage bags with me....one for garbage and one for the DI. I did this with the boys room a couple weeks ago and it felt SO good. (Although now it is getting close to time to switch out winter clothes with summer clothes and I will need to do it all over again!) And a little bit in the kitchen...I can find things I really need in there now!
My goal is to have things cleared out so that everything can have a home. So that things are not just stacked here or there. I want to SIMPLIFY!
Wish me luck....and if all goes well and I am not hanging my head in shame...I will let you know how it went!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh how I love the feeling when it is all done!! I know how it feels during the middle part, but power through!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay good for you Promise!!! Plan the work and work the plan! You are on the right path darlin, keep it up!! :)

Janet said...

I'm so thankful you are feeling good! Good luck with it all! Love, your 2nd mom