Im 20 weeks now...halfway! Even as rough as it has been it seems to have gone by too fast. I am doing better right now and praying it stays just as it is!! I went to the doctor today and listened to baby girls heartbeat...good and strong! I got the go ahead to eat whatever may come in my path...which is good because it all sounds good right now.
I went to dinner last night with one of my dearest friends. We became friends in 1985, third grade! It was great to have time to catch up and stuff my face (and I did!)
I know this is all just random stuff but I haven't written anything for so long that everything is going to seem weird and random.
Our stake was reorganized and we were moved to a new ward. We were thrilled. We love our old ward very much dont get me wrong...I miss seeing many of them every week already. But we were excited for some change...and the idea that the church we can see from our front porch...we now attend! Ken and I have both received new callings. I am a Sunday School teacher for the 14-15 year old class. I was a little nervous for my first time teaching them...but it was great. They are a fun bunch of kids and I am excited about the calling. I only teach every other week and on the off week get to go to Sunday School with Ken...so that is kind of nice. Ken was called as the 2nd Councelor in the Elder's Quorum. He said he had a feeling it would be. He enjoys being in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and loves working with the other Elder's and their families. James and Levi are adjusting "ok"...there is a bit of a problem in the nursery that we hope to remedy here at home. (There is one teacher they aren't exactly fond of...but it will be ok I am sure.)
The weather has been a little cooler lately and I love the feel of autumn in the air. I have a deal for mother nature....autumn until December 24th....spring starts January 1st! I think it is totally fair and doable!
A funny little story....that I hope my mom doesnt mind me sharing on here. Everytime I think about it I laugh out loud...so I thought if anyone reads this...they may like it too!
There is a black bear roaming Lava Ranch these days. My mom has put up a good front, "The idea doesn't really doesnt bother me" she says. Well, this last weekend her and my dad were up there, Dad was taking a nap and Mom was in the living room. Out of the corner of her eye she sees black hair moving outside the window. She screams....of course my dad is startled awake and runs to see what is going on. By the time he reaches the living room my mom has stood up to see that the black hair belongs to a COW! That cow nearly went down in the record books as the largest black bear of all time!!!!! Thanks for the laugh Mom...Im glad that the bear doesn't make you nervous at all! =)
Ok...Im off for now. I am sure that there are a lot of other fun stories I will think of later. So maybe I will find a little time to share. Sorry its been so long since I have wrote anything at all.
3 comments:
Yeah.. just eat. ;) So happy all is well!
Wahooooo....halfway there!!! May the second have be a little easier on you!!
Thanks for the update. I'm glad all is well
Post a Comment