I know I haven't wrote for a while and its been ages since I posted a picture. I will get a couple new ones up this week of our little guys. But, here is what we have been up to!
Ken - working like crazy...and coming to the realization that maybe he is supposed to learn to like it! He planned a little family trip for us this last week. We packed up Wednesday morning and drove to Manti. We walked about a million miles around the tiny town of Manti before settling down to watch the pageant. Well, me and the boys attempted to settle down...Ken had wonderful gospel discussions with some Evangelicals that were concerned for our souls! If you know Ken...this was great fun for him. Yes, he left his family sitting for nearly two hours (while ushers asked me to keep my children seated) to enlighten these fine men...and to reassure them that we would be just fine in the eternities! James loved the pageant. He liked the "bad guys, the fire, Joseph Smith, the fighting and Samuel the Lamanite". He was especially impressed by the puffs of fire shooting in the air. Levi on the other hand fell asleep minutes before it started and didn't wake up until we reached the truck. We just camped in the back of the truck for the night...the boys thought it was great that we were going to live at the park!
James- has figured out a kiss will get him just about anything and is using it to his advantage! Fighting over all toys that Levi holds is still the preferred past time...and he loves talking to his baby brother/sister.
Levi - is Levi. He has picked up a lovely word for his lovely mom (oopsy). Everything is "freaking". "Freaking army guys", "Freaking cars", "Freaking James"....yeah noticing things I need to change in my own vocabulary. Yes, it could be worse...but "freaking" just doesn't sound right coming out of a two year old's mouth!
Me - doing good. Morning sickness seems to be calming down a bit...other than yesterday when Levi fell into a cow patty and the smell of his little poopy hands just about sent me over the edge! We had gone four wheeling with our friends Mark and Michelle and their two kids...up near Hardware Ranch. The kids were all running around the little camp area...like kids do...when I saw Levi go down. Just the way he stood up...looking at his hands like he wasn't sure what to do...I knew what had happened. Yes...he planted himself in cow poop! YUCK! Other than that it is just little waves of ickyness that I can breath through. The acne issue seems to be clearing up a little...and my moods have been a bit more stable this past week.
So this last week has been eventful and fun filled: Manti Pageant, dinner with our wonderful friends the Carlsons, ward's 50th Anniversary breakfast (complete with jump houses for the kids....mmm and some of the parents. I just had to try it out!), four wheeling and shooting our airsoft guns with the Bednarik family...and my first week of teaching a lesson in Young Women's! Loads of fun...I'm off to girls camp this week (part of it any way).
Disclaimer: I am claiming "pregnancy brain" for the reason that none of this really goes together and that the grammar and punctuation is TERRIBLE! I know I can only use the excuse for so long but I am going to do it! =)
2 comments:
Okay.. g;ad you are good, glad Levi has a new word ;) but you gotta fill in the blank about YW... ????
LOL...I forgot to ost about it I guess! Prego brain. Released from Primary...called to Laurel Advisor! I write about it in a bit....or email you or call or something. It was kind of funny!
Post a Comment