Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is true....

I am a little hesitant to make too big of a deal just yet...but I am pregnant! Yeah! I am excited...we are excited, all four of us! It feels good this time...but I am still just a little gun shy on announcing it. Back in December when I found out I was pregnant...well even before I knew for sure...things didnt feel "good" I was crampy and it just didnt feel like the previous two pregnancies. Of course it is easier to look back and see that things didnt seem right. In the moment I was just hoping and praying all would turn out ok. In the big picture of things...I guess it did.

James and Levi have already been talking to their baby (they insist it is a girl...if it isnt I hope they wont be disappointed!) I tried to explain to them that at this point the baby doesnt have ears and cant hear them....but they dont seem to care! James has it all planned out, already, how he will sit on the couch to hold "his baby"...and would like to name her "Chuck E. Cheese" or "Kenny Mayes"....dont know how I feel about either name just yet! =)

There are a few other changes in the works in my happy little life ...I will update more later...but I am really pretty excited about it!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

that's exciting! congrats!

Mindy said...

She doesn't have PHYSICAL ears, but she can still hear.. :)

Randee Mayes said...

Oh congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. I definitely understand the nervousness....it passes eventually. Let me know if you need anything. I agree with the boys, I hope its a girl too. That way we can figure out girl stuff together....AAAHHH

Hallie said...

Congrats Promise. That is so cool. I am to sacred to get pregnant again. I guess I feel like i'm to old. I have a 13 year old after all and that would be a big age difference. I hope all goes well. Have fun.

Team Schiele said...

Congrats! Thats very exciting and we are happy for you.