It's been a while since I wrote....nothing new. Seems that I just dont have the time that I thought I would. Maybe now that it is freezing cold and we are stuck in the house a lot I will write more...then again...maybe not.
Im 28 weeks and 1 day pregnant now and definitely showing!!! YIPPEE! I lived through having the swine flu, a wonderful UTI and some more Crohn's complications (all at the same time) and things are wonderful again! Im eating like a horse and loving it. I had a funny little craving while I was in the midst of illness.....chicken salad sandwiches! I had one at Peggy's house a couple months ago...the first I had ever had...and it was delicious! One morning while I was burning up with fever...yet frozen to the bone....all I could think about was CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES! I called my wonderful mother-in-law at about 8 am asking what exactly goes into these heavenly sandwiches...and then set to work. It was a week straight of chicken salad for me! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have had my fill and at the moment chicken salad does not sound appetizing at all....but man, they sure did hit the spot!
I think my little Abby already has some serious attitude. When I shift positions...she seems to really get bent out of shape and over emphasizes her need to get comfy again! I love it! Im guessing I am "carrying her in my back" a lot. My back is constantly sore and the heating pad on low (the doc said it was fine....dont worry) is my best friend! I am really getting excited. I finally got to hold me new sweet little niece Chace a week or so ago ....and I think I had forgot how good little babies feel in your arms. I also realized that my arms have definitely weakened in the last couple of years! Good things those muscles tend to build pretty quick!
Ken and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last week (we went to Braza Grill and stuffed ourselves until I thought they may need to get a forklift to get me out!). Time flies. The last 8 years of my life seem like a blink of the eye...but filled with so many wonderful, sweet, exciting, loving moments. I love Ken more and more each day and he never ceases to surprise me, and amaze me! He is the husband I always dreamed of having and to know I get to have him forever and ever...through all eternity is the best feeling ever! Love ya handsome!
James and Levi....wow...they are just getting so big and smart! We are currently in a Star Wars "thing". We eat, sleep, and breath Star Wars. As I am typing they are in the living room re-enacting scenes. Janet bought them light sabers...Levi sleeps with his. Im not joking! Levi wakes up in the morning humming the "Darth Vader song". Sometimes I think they really truly believe they have Jedi powers...who knows...maybe they do! =)
We were at the Elder Quorum Presidents house for dinner last night when my cute little Levi came up the stairs with no shirt on...."Look at my muscles" was all he had to say! I think he was trying to impress Leo's 13 and 14 year old daughters! He also lost his little army guy and asked "Where is my stupid freaking guy?"....such a proud mommy moment. It could be worse...but it still doesn't sound right coming out of a 2 year old's mouth!
Well I guess I better get back to my mommy duties before the house crashes....no saying when I will write again. Could be to post pics of Abby...could be sooner! =)
3 comments:
I am glad to hear that all is well with you!! I also love to hear the tales of those cute little Mayes boys.. can't wait to hold Abby!! I LOVE Chace and all, but I am so excited for Abby!
I tend to do the whole craving something and eat it until your sick of it too. Glad your feeling better too... when is your exact due date?
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment