WOW! I haven't "blogged" in ages. Well I am not going to make any promises about being better at it....just going to write when I feel like it, when I have something I feel like is worth putting out there...and when I have time.
Our family has had a pretty amazing 2012! We have done a lot, accomplished much, enjoyed each other, been blessed beyond measure, and grown...A LOT! But, it is time to get ready to welcome in a new year! YEAH for 2013!
So this post is going to be about goals, resolutions...plans! I am not making an outlandishly long list of things this year...but the ones I make will be broad and probably entire-life-encompassing!
1. I am going to keep a gratitude journal this year...faithfully! My plan is to write down the blessing and miracles that I notice in our lives...on a daily basis! Each day (yes...you read that right...there will be 365 entries) I will reflect on the day to recall the ways I saw the hands of God in our lives. I think I do fairly good at being thankful and grateful for my blessings....but I think through doing this I will increase those wonderful feelings and also create an amazing gift for my children!
2. De-clutter...the house, our lives... we need a good de-cluttering! I am going to do it. Room by room, closet by closet, drawer by drawer. We will have less...need less...and appreciate more the room and peace that will remain!
3. Serve more. Think of others more. Give more. I love to serve...I love doing things for people when they aren't expecting it. I want to be better at thinking of others needs...without being asked to do it.
Not a lot right!?!? I hope that I feel the spirit more, be more receptive to promptings, and open to teachings from on High.
Happy New Year!!!! Woohoo 2013 is going to be amazing!
Love,
Promise
No comments:
Post a Comment