Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow, I haven't posted anything on here for a long time. I am trying to think if anything really wonderfully exciting has happened!?!?! The boys are growing and getting smarter (and trickier) by the minute. They are ganging up on....conspiring and making plans to break me down and reprogram! Tuesday, Levi brought me...yes, he was carrying it....his poopy diaper! YUCKY! Luckily he hadn't done anything disgusting with it...just took it off and carried it to me. One of them....not really sure which of the boys (Ken may be in on this one I am not sure) left some kind of red capsule of something in their pocket...and it went through the wash! I have to thank SHOUT....that with a good soaking (I used most of a spray bottle) I believe all the little red splotches of stuff have come out. Levi, likes the idea of COMPLETELY unloading James' dresser...yes, every stitch of clothing thrown out on the bedroom floor!....and as if that wasn't enough, he then dumped my church/primary bag on the kitchen floor. We all know what a church bag is like...that was a big mess! (Where was I while all this was happening you might be asking?!?!?! I was in the bathroom curling my hair. I was still in our home, and thought I could hear what was going on....but that is where I think they are getting tricky. I think James makes "playing" noises while Levi does the dirty work. I know you all think that I give them too much credit and that they couldn't be coming up with this...but they ARE!) =) I haven't gone crazy....yet....I know that this too shall pass!
Ken has a new hobby, that of course I just can't go without trying! I think I wrote in an earlier post that he had purchased an airsoft gun. Well, it sounds like so much fun that this weekend I am going to give it a shot! We'll see how it goes, maybe I just wont be able to bring myself to shoot at people even thought I know it wont hurt them too bad! Here is a picture of me trying out Ken's assault rifle...it is fun to shoot, I like the sound it makes! =)Now keep in mind that these guns only shoot little plastic balls (tinys if you ask AJ and Daniel) and that we haven't turned psycho or anything....at least I haven't! I had to sit down to shoot, because the gun is too heavy for me to keep very steady without resting it on something. I'm weak, I know...but other than lifting James and Levi I don't do much heavy lifting! Luckily the gun Ken ordered for me is quite a bit smaller and not near as heavy! Whew!
And to round things out I had my first piano lesson yesterday! I am excited to see if I can figure out how to play this beautiful instrument that has been sitting in my living room for the past couple of years. I have a little tiny bit of music background, really just enough to cause problems I am sure, so this should be fun! I will be perfectly happy if I can play some of the Primary songs and Hymns...and maybe a few Christmas songs and sound like I know what I am doing. Who knows though.
I will be sure to think of more things and more exciting things to post.
OH...and I have ideas for Hallie R, Angie and Catherine for your surprises...I hope you will like.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish I had a piano... that gun looks fun to shoot. We use to go shooting up in the canyon but now no one is allowed anymore :(

Hallie said...

I can't wait