Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give it Forward.....kind of like "Pay it Forward!"

OK...my wonderfully sweet cousin, Mandi had this on her blog...and I decided to do it too! I am going to give away something great to the first 3 people to comment on my blog. The when and where is unknown, as well as the what. Isn't it fun to get a surprise? The only catch is to keep the trend going in the same way. Post a contest on your blog and give something forward!
Now I am not the craftiest person in my family...BUT, I have plenty of really crafty people around me to get wonderful ideas from! (I promise not to give anyone one of my "special" dish cloths that I have crocheted. If you were to get one it would be lacking the "specialness" of the ones that I am keeping for only myself to see!)
Anyway....I think it sounds like fun....hope you do too! Looking forward to see who I get to do something fun for!

4 comments:

Hallie said...

Looks like I'm the first one to post a comment. Cute Idea, and surprises are cool too.

iamwright said...

Hmm..you've peeked my curiousity. I'm in.

Unknown said...

It feels like cheating a little to comment, knowing it's going to get me something. I'm all right with it though.
-Catherine (not Scott. if you do something for him instead of me, I'll be mad!)

Promise said...

Maybe I will just do something for both of ya! =)