Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finished another book -

I finished another book today. Mom had let me borrow another Karen Kingsbury book that she had, that was in the same series as the last one. It is a series...and I am reading the series backwards so far. Its ok though...I still liked it. It was called "Family". Same fun characters from the book "Forever". I like the focus being on family and the love that families have for one another. It really reminds me of my own family. (When I say "my own family" I mean the Davis side and the Mayes side! I think some people differentiate between "his side of the family" and "my side of the family" and I just dont do that...I love each and every one of them and they are all "my family".) Anyway....even though we dont see each other everyday...or even every month sometimes...we are close. I love them, care for them, think about them often, and pray for them daily. My family means the world to me...and I am very thankful for them.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Speaking of seeing each other daily.. I have your Valentine's treat.. the part that didn't get dropped down the stairs in a ziploc bag and then eaten :).. I am making more cupcakes though.. can't wait for you to get them this time!!

Promise said...

I cant wait either...that sounds really good! Really we all need to do something together (when kids are all well again...arggg). I really do miss hanging out!