Monday, April 26, 2010

Update on our happy little family!

(This is for you Steph!! :) )





Ok....so my little Princess Abigail is 3 months old and growing like a WEED...but oh so cute! She is getting so big and strong....she will be giving the boys grief in no time! I think they are secretly looking forward to it! Abby loves Daddy....definite Daddy's gal! It's good....other than when she is "stuck" with me. She loves Mommy too....I know, but her face really lights up when Daddy comes in the room!






James is getting so big too! Im glad the weather is getting warmer so he can wear shorts rather than the pants that I bought for him right before Christmas that are now flooders! He can now ride his bike with no training wheels...no Daddy running along side! He has been cruising up and down the sidewalk all morning. Its fun to watch him...once again he looks like a mini-Kenny!


Levi...is a crack up! We are attempting to do the potty training things again/still. This morning he was sitting in the bathroom trying to go #2....and says to me: "I can feel him coming...he is gathering all his friends!" WHAT???? Gathering all of his friends? Not quite sure where he came up with this...but I had a good laugh all the same! Levi is still obsessed with Star Wars...in fact I am bribing him with Jawas for pottying!

Ken update: Still working a crudy shift....but looks a little more promising that he will be moved to a better one soon. Ken has got his bike tuned up and has been on a few rides already. I think he will still be riding in some form when he is 90 years old...he just loves it!

Me...Im recovering still! Each day seems to get a little better. I am incredibly out of shape (Im sure it has nothing to do with just laying on the couch for months on end while I awaited Abby's arrival and was sick with every illness under the sun!) But, I can feel myself getting a little stronger each day! Im looking forward to the warm weather and getting out with the kids!

Ok....I am sure there is so much more I could...and should write about but this is going to be all for now! Although I am going to attempt to post new pics of the kids here! (Looks like they made it onto the page....yeah me!)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love to hear what things Levi dreams up! I love that kid.. We need to get Lynn the same brave bone that James has.. she refuses to ride her bike minus the training wheels.
And Abby.. oh, Abby! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Update just for me?! You finally get to all those harassing emails of mine?? lol! Oh Promise, your little girl is so beautiful!! She is getting so big! You're boys are adorable! "gathering his friends"?! LOL that is hilarious! I can't wait to see you!!! love, Steph

Nik and Michelle said...

Finally...just had to say that because that is what I get from people. I was glad to see the update! I was getting a little worried about you. Cute Cute!